There is a growing number of online resources available for .Net Gadgeteer. I assume that everyone familiar with .Net Gadgeteer know about the following:
- Microsoft’s .Net Gadgeteer Site
- GHI Electronicswhich is a maker of .Net Micro Framework embedded systems.
- Seeed (sic) Studio’s .Net Gadgeteer SiteThis is an interesting company that is producting many exciting modules.
- Sytech’s.Net Gadgeteer Site I haven’t had a chance to get my hands on their boards but I would like to. Arm9 @ 200mhz what isn’t to like? I would like to see how much graphics improve with this board.
Here is a list of non-commercial sites:
- Mike Dodaro’s Integral Design site where he covers just about all the basics.
- Pete Brown’s site which has been bitten by the Gadgeteer bug. Pete is well known in the .Net, Silverlight, and maker community.
Please feel free to forward other Gadgeteer resources.